• ICAO ID-1, ID-2, and ID-3 Documents
• 1D and 2D Barcodes
• 5 volts DC, 500mA (USB 2.0)
• 100 - 240 VAC +/- 10%, Frequency 47 - 63 Hz (detachable AC power cable)
• CPU: Intel Only: Intel Core i5 (minimum 2 GHz)
• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit or 11 Pro 64 bit
• Ram: 8 GB
• Disk Space: 128 GB
• Interface: USB 2.0
• Width: 6.3" (16.0 cm)
• Height: 2.6" (6.5 cm) without hood; 4.0" (10.3 cm) with hood
• Depth: 7.4" (18.7 cm)
2.46 lbs (1.1 kg)
Visible, Infrared, Ultraviolet (UV)
370dpi & 700 dpi options
The AT10K is designed for authenticating identification documents. Specifically, it is designed to automatically identify and authenticate ID-1, ID-2, and ID-3 documents, which are international (ICAO) standard-sized ID documents. ID-1 documents are driver license-sized; examples include drivers’ licenses, state ID cards, military ID’s, Green cards, voter registration cards, diplomatic cards, passport cards. ID-2 documents are slightly larger than ID-1 documents; examples include visas and the French identity card. ID-3 documents are even larger than ID-2 documents; passport booklets are the most commonly used ID-3 document.
The AT10K is designed to optimally perform in well-lit environments where space is limited. The AT10K was recently updated to have a new stylish look that will fit into the décor of most customer-facing service desks.
Note: A Windows-based PC is required for standard installations. Custom installations allow the use of thin clients in the .NET framework with centralized processing of licenses and data at server-level.
We currently have a mobile ID Authentication solution, MobilVerify, in beta. If you would like to try the beta version MobilVerify for free, please fill out the form on this page.
The AT10K is a hardware/software platform that captures high-resolution, full color images of ID documents using both natural and infrared sources. The device also “reads” information from magnetic strips, barcodes, smart-chips, RFID chips and digital watermarks.
After the AT10K captures the images and the data, the PALIDIN™ software application performs multiple security checks using a comprehensive database of ID documents. Multiple points on the document are checked to make certain that proper manufacturing technique was used, and that the document itself contains the proper design elements. The data captured from different locations on the document are cross-checked to make sure that information such as name, birth date, issue date, expiration date, etc. all match.
When the application is finished, it will display either a “pass” or “fail” grade.
Data and images captured from the ID document may be treated by the user. The PALIDIN™ Software Development Kit enables customization of the data management, including potential exporting of the data to third-party databases and core enterprise applications.
• A power cord to connect your AT10K to an external power supply
• A USB cord to connect your ID-150 to a PC
• Information about your PALIDIN™ software license key and an owner's manual (PDF) that includes a quick set-up guide
• The AT10K hardware device comes with an included one-year full service warranty which includes depot service. Additional years are also available for purchase.
• The purchase of a PALIDIN™ software license includes 12 months of software and document library updates to maintain the highest level of assurance for our customer. Annual renewals are available, and may be purchased in-advanced.