• What is the CountEasy™ used to weigh?
• Loose & Strapped Bills
• Loose & Rolled Coins
• Mail & Packages
• Why should I use the CountEasy™?
The CountEasy™ has established itself as the most reliable count-by-weight machine available today, and is the preferred choice of many leading retailers & banks.
Used to conduct cash-register end-of-shift counts, the CountEasy™ can reduce the time needed to close store or to make mid-day shift changes. Using the CountEasy™ is much more accurate than hand-counting.
We offer an industry leading 5 year box-swap warranty service as standard due to the CountEasy™'s extremely low failure rate of 0.1%.
• Are there any additional features on the CountEasy™?
• Able to count all cash in a register in less than a minute
• Count bills and coins 6 times faster than by hand
• Automatic count sequence: Place each denomination stack in any order
• Live running total for starting banks
• Easy-to-use from the box
• 'Ounces' mode setting for weighing mail
• Free flexicup for counting coins
• 5-year box swap warranty
The CountEasy™ is guaranteed to be free from defects in software, material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
Please note: The charger and batteries have a 1 year warranty.
We provide free, unlimited helpdesk support for the entire period of the warranty. If we cannot satisfactorily resolve your problem quickly from our remote help desk, then we will provide a “Box Swap”. Box Swap is a replacement service. Our courier delivers a replacement product to you and picks up the faulty one free of charge – no packing, no posting and no hassle. Our warranties do not cover accidental or willful damage to products.