• What types of documents can the CR-5400 Authenticate?
The CR-5400 is designed to automatically authenticate ID-1 documents such as driver license, military ID’s, Green cards and other ID-1 sized government issued identity cards that people use as proof of identity.
• How does the CR-5400 work?
The CR-5400 is a hardware/software platform that captures full color images, using natural light, ultraviolet light and infrared sources, and performs multiple security checks using a comprehensive database ID templates to ensure the ID being presented is valid and to ensure that people who are who they say they are. The CR-5400 requires minimal training for usage.
The CR-5400 automatically reads and detects data stored on the document digitally (barcode, magstrip, RFID and digital watermarks) while comparing the information on the front and back of the driver license by using advanced OCR techniques.
1) Reads and verifies the machine readable zone (MRZ) checksum for ICAO ID-1 size documents
2) Confirms the presence of B900 ink
3) Populates user applications with information captured from the document
4) The OCR function enables the capture and comparison of printed text to machine readable information
• What environments can the CR-5400 be used in?
The CR5400 has a very small footprint so it is perfect for environments where space is limited. It is ideal for locations where the vast majority of customers will be presenting ID cards rather than passports or other non-ID-documents.
The CR-5400 comes with an included 1-year full service warranty. Additional years are available for purchase.
The purchase of a RevealID software license includes 12 months of software and document library updates to maintain the highest level of assurance for our customer. Annual renewals are available, and may be purchased in advance.